17 April 2020
The corona pandemic (Covid-19) poses particular challenges for all of us. Grossenbacher Attorneys at Law have taken the necessary measures to enable us to continue to provide you with active support in legal matters even under the current difficult conditions. Necessary meetings and notarizations are still possible while guaranteeing the most up-to-date hygiene measures.
In particular in the following areas, legal questions could arise for you or your company in the current situation:
- General contract law
- Rent reduction
- No ban on changing residence
- The duty of care under labour law
- The employer's obligation to continue to pay salaries
- Using up holidays or overtime
- Short-time work compensation for employees
- Daily allowances for self-employed persons
- Construction sites
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need legal support during this extraordinary time. Our attorneys will be happy to answer your questions and will provide you with prompt and competent support.
Under the following link you will find more detailed information regarding the mentioned areas (in German only):